Implant Placement and Restoration
Replace missing teeth and stabilize loose dentures with dental implants that feel and function like natural teeth.
- Single Dental Implants - for replacing one or two missing teeth.
- Implant Bridges - an additional option when you are missing multiple teeth in one area of your mouth.
- Implant Dentures - for our patients who don't have their own teeth and need a stable solution for eating and smiling.
ARE YOU A CANDIDATE FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS?
If you are considering implants, your mouth must be examined thoroughly and your medical and dental history reviewed. If your mouth is not ideal for implants, ways of improving the outcome, such as bone grafting may be recommended. Reasons for dental implants:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore a patient's confident smile.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable.
Contact us or call today at 201-837-6666 to schedule an appointment in Teaneck, NJ or 908-241-6455 for an appointment in Roselle, NJ.